Stonewerx is the leader in design, fabrication, and installation of natural and cultured stone products for both residential and commercial use in the Peace Region. We specialize in the both natural and engineered stone countertops as well as cultured stone for a variety of applications including exterior wall cladding, pillars, and fireplaces. At Stonewerx, we pride ourselves on offering quality products, superior craftsmanship, and most importantly, personalized customer service.
Compensation: The compensation package for this position will be based on an hourly rate to start. The potential to advance to a salaried position with full benefits will be available after a successful three month trial period had been achieved. Both the initial hourly rate and subsequent salary structure are negotiable based on proven abilities.
• Must have customer service and retail experience, or relatable experience in interior design.
• Strong interpersonal skills to engage and work with clients, dealers and all internal departments.
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills and the ability to relay technical concepts to clients.
• Effective organizational and time-management skills.
• Keen ability to multi-task, work independently, and take initiative.
• Must present one’s self in a professional manner and work in a team-oriented environment.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Experience with Quickbooks is also an asset.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 250.782.3350. Qualified applicants will be contacted by our human resources department to further discuss qualifications, availability, & schedule interviews.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates in the near future!
Stonewerx is an equal opportunity employer.